Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Only for a Sister.......

On Friday 24th, I chose to take the day off from my desk job to spend the day with my sister Heather. I have to say when she told me that she was chosen to be co-chair of this years Annual Daddy Daughter Dance at her girl's school, we were so excited. I know Heather is a great planner, so I knew it would be so much fun.
This years theme was "The STARS come out". I have loved hearing about all the plans for what seems like many moons, now. LOL The day she mentioned building our on balloon archs, I knew I had to be there.

So on Friday I arrived at the school 9:30ish in the morning, with breakfast in hand. (Aren't I a great big sister). We (Heather and I) and an occasional helper here and there transformed the gym into a STARRY night in Charlotte, in about 6 hours. I never knew how much fun building a star balloon arch for all the little girls and their daddies to walk through, or the 6, 9 ft (at least) tall balloon arches that created the dance floor could be. It was a lot of hard work but so much fun. So enough talking here are pictures of our fun day and the three little princesses I did it for.










Aren't they precious....

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I didn't know you two were sisters!?!? You did a great job on the decorations! What a special night!

DeeDee said...

Hey... came over from Lynette's blog. Good to visit with you. Looks like you and sister did a wonderful job!
Blessings