Wednesday, April 22, 2009

American Idol - Top 7 "AGAIN"

Lil Rounds - “I’m Every Woman” - It was OK, not her strongest, though I think she can sing I do not think she has the originality.

Kris Allen - “She Works Hard For The Money” - "Brilliant" enough said...

Danny Gokey - “September” - I thought he did well. I agree with Simon he needs to work the stage more. He will be safe.

Allison Iraheta - “Hot Stuff” - I did not like it. She is 16 and I would like to see her act it. She is probably safe but not in my top 3 so I would not be heart broken if she was in the bottom 2.

Adam Lambert - “If I Can’t Have You” - I loved seeing I dare say the softer side of Adam. He was great. He will be safe.

Matt Giraud - “Stayin’ Alive” - I did not like the performance and I felt last week that they wasted the save, tonight I still feel that way. He should have gone home last week.

Anoop Desai - “Dim All The Lights” - Started out good, but went down hill. He may be in the bottom 3.

It is a toss up for me in the bottom 3, I think Matt and Lil will more than likely go home.

My top 3 are Kris, Adam and Danny.
The men are on fire this week and all 3 are different.
Can't wait to see what happens tonight.

2 comments:

carolinagirl said...

Hi there! My sister found the purse at Steinmart in Winston. It was not very expensive, and she got herself a turquoise one! Thanks so much!!!
Corey

I can't find my blog said...

Nice recap...we agree on all but Adam. He gives me the willies!