Wednesday, April 15, 2009

American Idol

My daughter and I watch American Idol every week.
Here are my thoughts:

Alison Iraheta - “I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing” - I think she sounded like she was screaming. I didn’t love it.

Anoop Desai - “Everything I Do I Do For You” - I have never really liked Anoop and I have to say he was really good last night.

Adam Lambert - “Born To Be Wild” - It was very rock. I still like Adam and think he will be in the top 3. I was not crazy about the performance but it was Adam all the way.

Matt Giraud - “Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman” - He is in trouble. I will be surprised if he is still in the competition after this performance. It started off OK, but in the middle he lost control and never really got it back. I think he is going home tonight.

Danny Gokey - “Endless Love” - I love Danny I thought he was very heartfelt last night.

Kris Allen - “Falling Slowly” - LOVED IT.

Lil Rounds - “The Rose” - This song takes me back to my childhood days in TX. I love this song. I thought she did well, though it was not her best performance.

All in all I enjoyed this week. I think that Matt is the one going home.

No comments: