Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol Final 2

Adam Lambert - “Mad World” - I thought is was a good performance, agreed with Simon on the coat.

Kris Allen - “Ain’t No Sunshine” - I loved this performance Kris is on Fire. I agree with Simon first round goes to Kris

Adam Lambert - “Change Is Gonna Come” - Adam impressed me with this song. Great song choice Simon Fuller

Kris Allen - “What’s Goin’ On” - I still loved Kris, He sang the song well.

Adam Lambert - “No Boundaries” - I hated this song Adam sounded awful.

Kris Allen - “No Boundaries” - Kris won this round hands-down. Still I am not a fan of this song and think it was terrible that Kara said we probably arranged it a little high for you. I think she was trying to sabbatoge Kris since we all know she Loves Adam. Of course this is my personal opinion.

Can't wait until tonight I hope Kris wins....

No comments: