Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas at the Shack

A couple of weeks ago our pastor announced that the title of the series he would be preaching on over the next couple of weeks was "Christmas at the Shack". At the time I had not heard of the book titled "The Shack" so I had no idea what this series was going to be about. He had told us that if we had not already read the book that we could purchase a copy out front for $10 and amazingly enough (because I never carry cash) I had exactly $10 so of course I bought one. I was not sure what to expect from this book but all I can say is WOW! If you have not read it I highly recommend it. It is very enlighten and has strengthened and even renewed my faith in God. I hope it touches you as much as it has blessed me.
If you would also like to follow along with the series I have attached the link to the Forest Hill website. (Click below)

Current Series :: Christmas at the Shack

I would love to hear your thoughts.

It is a great book.....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I heard about this once. I will check it out!!